Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pride and Joys

This is Caden, I love his Hair!! (ps-I bought him that jacket its adorable)
Talan making a face at me. This is an older picture he is much bigger now
Taylie is starting young for the same love her Aunt Vickie has for chips. You can't tell in this picture but she was so excited when I handed her the bag. She is just a doll!
Cute Caden in his Car P.J.'s He loves Cars! And Don't love his curly locks?

Hi its me again. I am glad to hear from some of you. I hope that we can keep in touch with our blogs too. This week has been a little crazy busy but I survived. I have weird hours I work at my job at the hospital so it makes for long days. Well I wanted to put some pictures of my nephews and nieces on here because they are my pride and joy! The first picture I am putting up is my nephew Caden. He is the cutest most energetic toddler. He can say my name which is my favorite. The second and third pictures are of my niece and nephew that live right by me. They are super adorable and I get to see them all the time. Talan is little younger in this picture but he is now quite a bit bigger and is super attached to me. He cries when I leave. Everytime the doorbell rings he thinks me coming to see him so he runs to the door fast he can and calls out my name. Then he gets all sad when it isn't me. He can actually say my name almost perfectly which is amazing for his age because little kids can never say the "V" in my name. I pretty much adore him. The third picture is of my adorable niece Taylie. She is so cute. She seriously is such a pretty baby. She has thee longest dark eyelashes. She is learning to sit up really well and scoot and protecting herself from her overly excited brother Talan. She has the most kissable cheeks. Seriously this picture does not do her justice. These pictures are from my phone so if they aren't super good quality I will post better ones next time. Since most of my friends posted pictures of their own kids, and since I don't have any kids of my own I had to put the next best thing. The last picture is just another cute one of Caden. I hope that you enjoy these pictures. I enjoy my nephews and nieces so much too. Kids are so fun aren't they? Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

marquita chiquita said...

I can see why they would be your pride and joy, they are so cute!!!!

Work can be hard sometimes, but you are doing a great thing, well, two great things. YOu help people out so much, I am sure that even after a hard day's work, you feel that it is worth it! I am really proud of you!

Shaillé said...

I'm sure you are one of the world's greatest aunts! I love Caden's cute, curly hair too! That's really cool how much Talan is attached to you, and that's fun having them live so close I bet.