Friday, January 26, 2007

I Hate January

I hope you enjoy these pictures. This first one is like my favorite picture ever! The other ones are just from Christmas and other events. Have a great day!!!
This Taylie, she is sitting up so good and was showing off for the cameras. This was taken just this week, don't you just want to squeeze her and kiss those chubby cheeks.
This is Taylie trying out Talan's new car, she has amazing balance. You can see Talan in the background not quite sure how he feels about his little sister riding on his car. I love Taylie's facial expression here it is so funny!
My mom is in the center with all her grand children. Talan is on the far left, then Taylie,
then Caden, and then Jake
Talan was Tigger for Halloween, He loves to still suck on his two fingers

These pictures really have no correlation with my post but I just wanted to show off my nephews and niece. So don't be confused by that . . .
Well anyway I am so glad that January is almost over because it is such a long and dreary month. In my town January is so cold and the inversion this year just about kills you every time you go outside for just even a second. It is in the teens or below zero most of the time, but on top of freezing temperatures there is the wind that chills you to the bone and freezes your lungs instantly. It is like an ice land up here. Not that I don't love this County and town but the winters are bitter cold here. Luckily we don't have much humidity or it would be even worse. January isn't all bad but I am just glad it is almost over. Anyway I wanted to post some more pictures of my nieces and nephews because they are the main thing that makes January bearable. Hope your January is going better than mine has this week especially.

2 comments:

Shaillé said...

You'll have to come to Oregon for January...we're supposed to have temperatures up in the 50's all this coming week. It gets cold once in a while but nothing compared to Utah. The cold really hit me hard when we visited for Christmas since I'm not used to it anymore. Anyway, you're almost through January, hang in there! :)

marquita chiquita said...

Man, I totally understand! This January has been bad for me too. We had so many inversions here in Provo/Orem that you can barely breathe when you go out!

I love the pics, they really are cute!