Monday, March 31, 2008

A-Z info about me

So I was tagged to do this, so bear with me. I hope you learn something new about me or are at least reminded about me. Enjoy!!

A - Attached or single? Single, definitely very single
B - Best friend? Shirlene-my sister-in-law we have so much fun together, we like to bead together and can talk about anything. I am going to miss her being close by, since she is going to be moving to Spanish Fork for Scott's job. At least she is family so she can't get rid of me!!
C - Cake or pie? Pie for sure-especially Rasberry or Blackberry pie, yummy!!
D - Day of choice? Friday for sure, because it is when the real partying starts!!!!
E - Essential item? Clothes I can't walk around naked, that would be very wrong.
F - Favorite color? Teal
G - Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms, especially the sour kind those are so good.
H - Hometown? Orem, UT
I - Indulgences? Chocolate Molten Cake at Chili's, it is so good. Or I would say Fh'ookie's at Firehouse-for those that don't know what that is, it is basically a cookie cooked on skillet and icecream on top with carmel and hot fudge drizzled on top. They are to die for!!!
J - January or July? July-because it is warmer and there is a lot of fun holidays and events that happen in July.
K - Kids? Not any that I know of, but I would love a lot some day.
L - Life isn't complete without? My nephews and nieces
M - Marriage date? 2010- hopeful date, I would be happier with sooner though.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 5 sisters and one brother- poor guy the only boy.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges for sure- I have been on this clementine kick, I love them. They peel so easily and the are the perfect size for a snack.
P - Phobias or fears? Fear of being attacked- I know self-defense though so that is a comfort.
Q - Quote? "You're supposed to stop the cutip when there is resistence."-Words of wisdom given by Chandler Bing (Friends character) to Joey. Love Friends- so many great quotes come from that show.
R - Reason to smile? Having my niece get excited to see me and run up to me to hold her, saying "Vittie" and then putting her head on my shoulder in complete contentment!
S - Season of choice? Spring or Summer- I like the flowers in the Spring, but I love the warmth of the Summer-it's a toss up.
T - Tag five: Tammy Brooksby, Shaille Claypool, Nancy Heiss, Garrett Ward, and Michelle Uhler
U - Unknown fact about me? I smoked some cigarettes when I was five, some know this but I couldn't think of anything else. My friends stole their mom's cigarettes and we smoked almost the whole pack. We were all super sick after- I have never touched the stuff since then.
V - Vegetable? Corn
W - Worst habit? Pushing snooze for like an hour, I've gotten a lot better though. At least I have my own room, now so it is not as annoying for my roommates, I hope.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? I have had both done on me. I preferred the x-ray less invasive.
Y - Your favorite food? Costa Vida-sweet pork salad!!! I could practically live off of those-except I would probably end up being like 300 pounds if I did that- not a pretty sight I'm sure.
Z - Zodiac sign? Aries

5 comments:

Tam said...

Yay! Your back! Love the new blog look, it is gorgeous! I am just learning how to do photoshop so maybe next time your down we can share secrets. Thanks for giving me some great A-Z laughs and fun! I can only imagine all the adventures.

Tam said...

Oh P.S. Justin & I started checking labels and only buying products with 1.5 grams of saturated fat or less and also looking for ones that have lots of the good cholesterol. We weren't sure if it would work, but Justin just had his checkup and his cholesterol went dramatically down. Canola oil, non-fat milk, & I can't believe its not butter all the way too---WOO! Don't know if you want that much info. but you asked :0)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog girlie. Who was that that stole their moms cigs?

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I love the Sweet Pork Salad too! It's the only thing I ever get at Costa Vida!