Thursday, March 1, 2007

IT'S FINALLY MARCH!!!!!

CADEN MAKING A CUTE FACE!

We went shopping and bought some summer outfits. We of course we had to try them on. They are a little big, but so adorable. You can't see the shoes too good, but they match perfectly and are so adorable. She is such a cute girl. Love her!


Talan Posing for the camera. Making a dramatic facial expression. He got a little close to my phone because he wanted it.

Here are some fun pictures of my adorable nephews and neice. I know I show a lot of pictures of them, but they are my excitement in life. Taylie is seriously the cutest thing. She is so tiny. The picture of the summer clothes are suppose to fit her now according to the label, but they still drown her. She is just petit. Well I know I haven't posted for a long time, but there wasnt' much to post about. I have just been working like crazy at both jobs. I went home for a weekend and had fun. I also got to see some of my old roommates because one of my old roommates just got back from her mission and we had a little reunion. I will post those pictures later. Hope all is well. I am excited that it is March finally. March is my favorite month since my birthday is next week and it is Spring Break usually and Spring might actually come. I am pretty sure it will never come here. We have gotten a ton of snow, but I guess we have to make up for it since we didn't have much all winter long. :( Happy March 1st to everyone!!!!!

7 comments:

marquita chiquita said...

Happy Birthday next week! Thanks for all of your comments on my page. My computer has been down so I can't really post much yet, but there is so much to tell!

I love the pics of your niece and nephew, they really are adorable and I love that face!

Nancy said...

Cute pictures!

I'm with you on the whole spring thing--I really, really can't stand the cold/snow.

Happy Birthday :)

Shaillé said...

Hey Vickie! Good to hear from you. :) So when I went to your blog this morning, Matthew was sitting here with me. He saw the graduation picture of you on there and said, "Vickie!" I hadn't said your name or anything, he just remembered you! Then I tried to scroll down to read through your entry and he got mad when he couldn't see your picture anymore. And a minute later when we were heading downstairs he kept saying Vickie over and over. :) He is such a social little guy - he just loves people. He's only met you a couple times and yet he remembers you! Anyway, just thought that might brighten up your day to know that a little 21- month-old boy in Oregon remembers you. :)

Shaillé said...

P.S. Hope you have a great birthday next week!!!!!

Vickie said...

Thanks Shaille, that totally makes my whole day. That is so funny that he remembers my name. That is amazing that he can remember it from so long ago. My nephew Caden that is the first picture does the same thing. He gets all excited when he sees my picture on the computer and says "Mickey." He is also the one I don't see very often too. Thanks for telling me!!!

Vickie Sue said...

Can Someone help me, my blog seems to not be working. It won't let me make a new post that is partly why I haven't made one in a long time. I had forgotten my password and stuff, but got a new one. Now on my dashboard it doesn't have my blog anymore. It only has a link to create a new blog. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know thanks.
Vickie
P.S Sorry that I have basically fallen off the face of the earth the last two months. I am still alive and breathing!

Nancy said...

Vickie, I think you created an entirely new profile...in order to access this blog you'll have to use your old profile username/password.

You may just have to create a new blog...sorry!

But we're glad that you didn't drop off the face of the planet!