Monday, February 12, 2007

Almost Valentines Day

Talan at Panda Express. He loves Straws! He was a stylish boy this day with his jean jacket and spiked hair.

Taylie sticking her tongue out at me. She was ready to go play some tennis with her Wilson sweatshirt and sport headband and tiny pig tails. Her arms really aren't that big, it's just the angle.


Well nothing too exciting has happened this week. I have just been working. Lots of people having babies. We have been really busy this week, I don't know why. There must of been something really significant nine months ago. If anyone figures that out let me know. I would like to make some sense of the baby madness. Well it is almost Valentine's Day, the day of love or for me the day of Single Awareness. I just had to say Happy Valentine's Day to all and hope that if cupid hasn't found you someone yet, he will. That is my hope. I actually saw this really funny thing today at the dollar store. It was an arrow that you could shoot cupids at people. I totally want to buy it. It was hilarious. Hope all is well!! Enjoy this weeks pictures of Taylie and Talan, they were taken on my phone so they aren't very clear. HAPPY V-DAY!!!

2 comments:

marquita chiquita said...

Cute pics--Taylie's pigtails are really small and cute!

That is how our wards have been like. Everyone has babies in spurts, all together, all of a sudden. Craziness. DO you have any fun plans for Valentines with your family?

Nancy said...

Those pictures are way cute!

We're due around July 22nd. Almost half way...