Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photoshoot Fun!!


So Shirlene and I went to go to the mall on Friday to pick up a picture-thing that I had ordered from Kiddie Kandid's. I had ordered it for Shirlene for Mother's day and because I couldn't resist. A couple of weeks ago I had been watching Talan and Taylie and took them to the mall so they could walk around and get some energy out. As I was walking around the mall, a lady from Kiddie Kandids approached me and said that they were slow and wondered if I would like to do a free sitting and get a free 8x10. I couldn't resist, so we did it, even though we couldn't get Taylie to smile and they weren't in their "cutest" outfits they turned out to be pretty cute. I got the free 8x10 and they showed me this cool portfolio thing that put one big picture of the two of them together and then one of each of them on the other side of it. It is on a thick book like kind of thing, it is hard to describe. Here are some pictures from this photoshoot.



This is the one I got for the free 8x10, I didn't do this border though.



This one is so cute of Talan and Taylie is almost smiling, but the positioning wasn't my favorite. Plus you can see Talan's funny t-shirt that says Idaho on it.



She is so all girl, I made that bracelet she is wearing. She is such a stinker and wouldn't smile.

I love this little smirk, it's like he is telling me he is a little angel!

So anyway before Shirlene and I got to Kiddie Kandid's in the mall, a lady came up to us and asked if they could do a sitting with Taylie and give her a free 8x10. I couldn't believe that this happened again. I think it is because Talan and Taylie are so cute and the workers are bored so they figure why not. We got some really cute pictues of Taylie and some funny ones. We were strong this time and only added a border for $5 to our 8x10. So here are some more pictures, but these are just of Taylie because Talan was at Grandma's house having a good time. Enjoy! I will show you which one we ordered, but I couldn't find the border we got it totally made the picture.


I love this expression, it's like she saying, huh?

This is the one Shirlene got, but it had a cuter border. It had so much personality and is so Taylie that we had to get it. It was a hard decision

This expression, cracks me up!!


This one is cute, as well. She wouldn't let go of the teddy bears, she kept calling them baby.


Here she is surrounded by all the teddy bears they had.


She loved the duckies too. She is just so darn cute, even if she didn't really smile in them. She is such a serious little girl it is so funny. Well I hope you enjoyed.

5 comments:

Tam said...

The pictures are SO adorable!!! It looks like you had lots of fun. I especially loved the photo of the two together with their faces, the one of Talan alone and the one of Taylie holding the bear. So cute!

Shaillé said...

Yeah those are so cute! That's funny they offered it twice - maybe they have lots of new photographers that need practice, or else it's just a good marketing technique they've discovered. ;)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your vickiesueadventures.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your vickiesueadventures.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

aloha vickiesueadventures.blogspot.com admin discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com